Saturday, July 14, 2012

2012 IWFL Western Conference Championship 07/14 by Independent Sports Network | Blog Talk Radio

This is what I'm trying to listen too but it keeps stopping on me & what sucks is all I keep hearing is Sacramento is up by ___ & then it kicks me off! :(            
Not very happy about that at all but now it seems to be working and they are on break so I've got music, dam good music too, just had to turn it down cuz it almost blow my eardrums out!

Yes, I know I'm listening to football and no it has nothing to do with me being sick, I swear I haven't lost it, don't have a fever, and I don't need medical attention, promise. I'm listening to it because I haven't been ever able to attend or see my friend Holly Barrett play and I support my friends in their dreams, achievements, etc. The Warriors have had an amazing season and I'm hoping that they win today, cause I know how much this would mean to Holly and the whole Wisconsin Warriors as a team as well as individually. So, got about 1 hour left. *Cross your fingers & Scream Go Warriors!*


2012 IWFL Western Conference Championship 07/14 by Independent Sports Network | Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment